Ermes Short Friction Trigger Mech
- Short mechanism with patented system, the fixing of the mechanism can be done through two pins one front and one rear, or only with a front pin and a rear screw.
- Mechanism with patented system, operation with two rollers, one works in contact with the trigger and is constrained to the coupling lever, the second roller in contact with the shaft is constrained to the box with a pin and is free to move in an oval hole , this system stabilizes the shaft at the moment of firing, the load is evenly distributed decreasing and practically eliminating friction.
- The line release interacts with the coupling lever of the shaft with a system that all manufacturers have now recognized as the best system, and adopted worldwide. We are the inventors of this innovation, just as we were the first to adopt rotation fulcrums suitable for decreasing the weight of the shot.
- Nothing has been left to chance, a well calibrated torsion spring, assists the movement of the trigger with a feeling of extreme sweetness at the moment of the shot.
- The box is of a unique simplicity and elegance, it is printed from a sheet of 2 mm thick sheet with centesimal precision, we have abandoned laser cutting as we do not consider it suitable for our mechanisms.
- The details are modeled in an elegant and ergonomic way, the line release does not cut the line, the trigger has a grip to secure the finger, the holes are then reworked with centesimal reamers, to ensure perfect rotation, the thicknesses used are 10 mm for the coupling lever, and 7 mm for the trigger the head of the trigger have 10 mm thickness.
- .The assembly was also taken care of in the design, simple but elegant at the same time, inserting the shafts for the rearmament of the mechanism you will be amazed at the sweetness of the engagement and with a little simple pressure … click, and everything moves harmoniously, the mechanism is rearmed !!!
- . For large productions and on request it can be supplied with a stainless steel safety device integrated in the mechanism.
- . Tested with 450 kg load.
- . All components are in AISI 316L stainless steel with the exclusion of the roller for hooking the rod in 17-4 ph.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $59.95
Regular priceUnit price per