Neptonics Reef Mech Trigger
The Neptonics Reef Speargun Trigger Mechanism is the most tried-and-true mech on the market. Made out of 100% stainless steel in our California workshop, each trigger mechanism we make is tested and checked before we send it to the market. Our trigger mechanisms are used and trusted in the guns produced by gun manufacturers such as SeaSniper, HayaariSub, Deathstick, Herranen Spearguns, PoseidonSub, Big Daddy Spearguns … and the list goes on.
This trigger mechanism is perfect for reef and blue water guns (1-4 bands) and accepts shaft sizes 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, and 3/8 inches of the square notch or American design spear shafts. It works great with shafts from Riffe, Mori, and Neptonics, among others. The housing dimensions are 2.75L x .5W x 1.0T and all the mounting equipment comes included. The mech comes with all of the mounting hardware necessary for installing the trigger mechanism and the included line release. We highly recommend using the Neptonics trigger jig for this mech to help install the set pins, line release, and line release pin.
The Neptonics Reef Speargun Trigger Mechanism is one of the first mechs we designed and built. The design has changed very little over the years because it simply works. Why mess with a near perfect trigger mechanism?
- Housing is still machined out of a solid stainless steel
- Great trigger mechanism for reef and bluewater guns (1-4 bands)
- Stainless steel pins and line release come included
- Works with American square notch shafts such as Riffe, Mori & Neptonics
- Smoother release, strength & durability
- Accepts shaft sizes: 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, & 3/8
- Dimensions of 1″H x 2.5″L x 0.5″W