Spearmaster High Pressure Inflatable Float
Inflatable floats are great if you ever plan on traveling as they deflate to allow for easy storage.
2 sizes to choose from- 15 L (34 pounds buoyancy) or 30 L (69 pounds buoyancy)
The float is constructed of the same nylon-reinforced material that is used in the construction of the world-famous Zodiac boats allowing for spearfishing aficionados to maintain full buoyancy and peace of mind. Zodiac uses this ultra-strong yet light material for longevity, durability, and dependability on the high seas. A spearfishing float should have all these qualities to help you land that prized fish, whether it is a yellowtail, wahoo, amberjacks, tuna, etc.
This heavy-duty float has been tested to withstand up to 20 PSI. These floats are ideal for any corner of the world. This float will be sure to give your fish a fight and help you get that fish on the boat!
- 20 PSI pressure means more flotation at depth
- Valve positioned so it won't catch on other floatlines
- Front and rear D-rings for connecting to float lines
- Nylon ultra-strong yet light material for longevity and durability
- Perfect for yellowtail, wahoo, ambejack, tuna, and marlin
- 15 Liter: 28” long x 26” diameter (34 pounds buoyancy)
- 30 Liter: 30” long x 30” diameter (69 pounds buoyancy)