Surf-Fur Water Parka
You gotta stay warm when your diving and this parka is the best we have found to do it.
It was originally designed for the cold water surfers of California and improved over the years with even better features than previous models like added neck lining, and cinch-cords around the wrists.
Its super long to keep your legs warm which is one of its best features!
This coat never seems to get that funky smell that many others do and it is machine washable.
We recommend a size or 2 bigger than you think as it makes it easier and more comfortable to wear over wetsuits.
- Surf-Fur's Wind/Waterproof Fabric: Specifically Engineered to Keep You Warm and Dry
- Sheltered from the Cold
- Bonded Polyester Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Fleece
- Longer Back Hem for Added Protection
- Hidden Slit Pockets: Allow Hands to Easily Access Interior for Quick Changes
- Built in Neck Warmer
- Inner Velcro Pocket
- Hood with Barrel-Lock Pull Cords
- Barrel-Lock Cord Wrist Closures
- Front Snap Closures
- Reversible, Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable
- Flat-Lock Stitched Seams for Added Comfort
- Machine Washable
- Quick Dry