Koah Long Fin Bag
This bag/backpack is SWEET!!!
Thoughts from Mark: "After spending a few hundred on a good pair of fins, do you really want to throw it into your heavy dive bag next to your weights? Or just carry them with the rest of your stuff and put them in the corner of the boat to hope someone doesn't step on them? Blunt force breaks happen much more often than you think to carbon fiber and fiberglass fins than you think."
- Holds fins up to 45" in length
- Holds all the rest of your dive equipment
- Small pocket for phone, keys, wallet, etc. Easy to find your stuff
- Hold two side mounted spearguns with the heavier gauge cinch down bungees
- Large main compartment for all your dive gear and then some as well as a
- Front bungee mesh for any additional items
- Adjustable shoulder and chest strap for comfort
- Insulated secondary compartment for ice, drinks and anything else you want cold
- Embossed KOAH logo on the front
- Contrast stitching throughout the bag