Spearmaster Fish Shape Flashers
- Three propellers metal, covered with holographic sticker.
- Two green fluorescent plastic propellers.
- To avoid distorting several twists.
- Beads of various colors along the Flasher.
- Squid decoy with in lead core.
The three holographic baitfish shapes with spinner tail pieces produce light and movement that will attract pelagic fish to close the diver.
Flash works by rotation created by manual action or induced by wave motion. Each vertical movement (up or down) produce rotation of the baitfish shapes and tail spinners to cause light dispersion.
The dispersion of light in all directions is motivated by the baitfish shapes and tail spinners The light is sent either to the surface, or to deeper layers, attract ing pelagics from several bathymetric levels.
Mixing shades of silver, red and yellow in rotation, reflect the sunlight and imitate the glow produced by schools of small fish.
The squid acts as a vertical stabilizer as well acting as decoys for larger dimensions pelagics.